Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pink Flowers

We have been working on redecorating Rachael's room. I wanted to do something that Rachael could help with, so she could kind of put her own personal stamp on it. (She did do quite a bit of purple painting, but when all the walls are purple, it's hard to tell her work from any of the rest.) We decided on painting some flowers around the room. The are kind of low, but I wanted them at her height.

I found a simple pattern for a daisy and printed it out to the size I wanted. Then, using a cup for the circle in the center, I traced flowers in a few places around the room. Then I set Rachael up with some acrylic paint in her favorite color - pink. She did a really great job! She took her work very seriously.

Here she is with one of the flowers she painted. I did the stem, but the pink and purple are all hers. She is so proud!

No comments: