Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day!

It's a snow day! (Technically the second one of the year, but our first of actually missing school).

We are going to go sledding, make snow angels, build a snowman, have hot chocolate...
... or maybe not. (School is seriously canceled, though. Rachael is sad.)

People always go to the store and stock up on essentials, like milk, bread, and eggs. And cheese, for whatever reason - that's always gone too. (And beer. But I don't miss the beer.)

Not wanting to be left out of the fun, I went to the store and stocked up too. (Or maybe I just went because Thursday is my regular grocery shopping day. PS: snowstorms are a great time to go shopping in eastern KY).
Bring it on, Old Man Winter. We're ready. Maybe even for a handful of snowflakes.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

That's really funny! Although the longer we stay away from snowy winters the more inclined I would be to overreact to them, too!