Ryan is in Taiwan and the girls will play! Or eat Chinese food and clean the house, anyway. Between ballet, Financial Peace University, church and school, it's been a rather normal week around here. We did go out for Chinese food on Wednesday, though; Rachael wanted to break in her Disney Princess chopsticks her dad brought her from China. (And he doesn't eat Chinese food when he is in America anymore. It's a fairly new rule. So we went out while he was gone.) I kind of just wanted to order it and eat in, but I couldn't find a menu so we went to the restaurant. After dining there I realized why I don't bother keeping a menu, but at least they had some decent rice so we could try out the chopsticks. She tried several methods, the best being clutching the two sticks together and shoveling. Kind of like a fork.
Saturday we cleaned the house, and because she was such a good helper I took her to McDonalds for dinner. (And so I wouldn't have to cook dinner.) McDonalds has Barbie toys in the Happy Kids Meal right now. I see a few more trips in our future. She told someone we were going there for her 'usual,' I didn't even realize she had a 'usual.' Perhaps we should expand our restaurant repertoire.
Because I hate to post without pictures, here are a few of our impromptu trip to the park on Thursday...
Love the static!
Classic park picture




No comments:
Post a Comment