Each of the girls was dressed as a butterfly, with dress up wings and a large butterfly
Reading... As part of the program, Rachael read the book "Stuck in the Mud" to the entire audience. (Proud parent moment!)
Spelling... "T" is for the talent show, songs and dances we all know. (I love that she is up on her tippy toes for this! Second smallest in the class.. occasionally a disadvantage.)
Dancing... Rachael is the featured butterfly dancer for this number.
Slide show.. at the last minute the person who was suppose to make a slide show for the graduation ended up flaking out, so I volunteered to do it. (Because I am crazy, and apparently I have all kinds of time on my hands.) It took many more hours than I anticipated, but it turned out pretty cute. It's about 10 minutes long, and if you are dying to see it, I can probably arrange to get you your own copy.
Gifts! I bought her a dragonfly necklace as a graduation present. She was thrilled.
And of course, the end-of-year picture with the teacher.
Thanks for the memories!






No comments:
Post a Comment