Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Corn Maze

Our annual trip to the Lexington Corn Maze at Kelley Farms! Ryan had to miss it this year since he is in China... and he isn't scheduled to get home until the day they close.  So Rachael and I went and we had a great time.
She loves feeding the goats!
 
New this year - swings! They are adorable and fun.  Kind of like Rachael!

She remembered how to rope a steer from last year.

Something else new - a climbing wall.

They have two mazes, a short one and a long one.  I let her figure out the way through the short maze, and she did a great job.  I had to check a few times that we were where we thought we were, but we made it through on her directions in 15 minutes. 

Superstar!

All this summer I have been craving a funnel cake... so when I saw them at the concession tent, I decided it was time to introduce Rachael to another guilty pleasure.  It was fantastic, and so was the hot apple cider!
Thanks Kelley Farms!

No comments: