Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Rachael!

Highlights from today...
Good morning princess! I let her open one present - new clothes for school

 Presents and balloons

Look who's seven!
 Special breakfast: sprinkle pancakes with bacon and a strawberry

I brought her a Happy Meal for lunch at the cafeteria

Then I brought cake pops for a birthday treat to class.  

When we got home, we found a cute birthday card taped to the door from Louan. (Thanks Louan!)
After school, we went to baton class, and we took cake pops for her friends at baton class too. Then we went to the airport and picked up Daddy from his China trip.

We went to Johnny Carinos for dinner.  Rachael picked it because "it's that place where you can dip bread into oil."
 
When we got home, we stuck a candle in a cake pop and sang happy birthday.  Then she opened her presents.  (Her birthday cake is coming Saturday at her birthday party).

Thanks to everyone who helped Rachael have a special day!

No comments: