I really need to update this blog from the past couple of months, but I don't want the next few to get away from me, so I'll have to go back and add that when I get time.
We had a pretty good set of Halloween activities this year, even though most of our Halloween stuff is packed in a box somewhere.
Saturday we started with the Stake Trunk or Treat activity. They had carnival games set up and a pie eating contest and lots of fun. When the trunk or treat part started they ran out of candy in 30 minutes because there were so many kids!
 |
| Rachael playing a carnival game |
On Sunday we made caramel apples with the cousins. Yum!
We carved our pumpkins for family night. Since Ryan gets home from work later now, Rachael and I cut them open and scraped them out before he got home. She had so much fun cleaning them out - she said it was her favorite part.
 |
| Cleaning out pumpkins |
 |
| Our pumpkins this year: Kristin, Rachael and Ryan |
On Halloween day at school the kids get to wear their costumes and have a parade. Rachael's bright pink costume really stood out.
 |
| Rachael in the costume parade |
 |
| Waiting with kids in her class |
For Halloween we went back up to the Maddens house. We had a yummy chili dinner with them and then the kids went trick or treating together.
 |
| Pinkalicious! |
 |
| Ready to go! Rachael as Pinkalicious, Ryan as a stealth ninja, Zach as Max from Where the Wild Things Are, and Braden as Captain Rex from Star Wars the Clone Wars. |
 |
| Ryan and Rachael's candy haul! |
No comments:
Post a Comment