Rachael and I went to Pennsylvania to visit Egglestons. We had a stopover in the Detroit Airport. Rachael wanted to live in this tunnel.
For her birthday I took Kaelyn (and Anika) out to breakfast.
We went to the White House and the American Girl store. The girls were excited to go with their dolls!
Earlier this year Rachael said she would like to see the White House, so I asked if we could make that a stop on our trip. (It's close to where the American Girl store is located). Once we got to the White House, though, Rachael could not have been less interested if she tried.
As a family we went to go see the Point Reyes Lighthouse. It is the second most western point in the continental United States. It is covered in fog nearly all year. There are 309 steps to get down to it - which meant there were 309 steps to get back up!
Ryan and I went to the Brad Paisley concert. Halfway through the concert he moved to a small stage in the section right next to ours. It was pretty cool.
Rachael started third grade at Dougherty Elementary School! So exciting.
And we took a family trip to the zoo.


No comments:
Post a Comment