Today Rachael talked to her Grandma on the phone. She liked the Halloween card that Grandma sent and told her so. Grandma said Rachael could write back, and they could be pen pals. So Rachael sat right down to start on a card.
For reasons that are unclear she did the whole thing backwards - what should be the back is meant to be the front. She wrote, "to Gramma," then asked me how Grandma was spelled. I was starting to correct her, but then I decided her way was better! It says, "to Gramma, love Rachael," and the word love has a heart for the letter o.
On the inside she wrote with yellow marker on orange paper, so I had to go back over it myself in black pen. But she wrote it all herself and only asked how to spell the word Halloween. It reads, "to Gramma, Thank you gramma Ricks for the card. Halloween was fun. Love Rachael"
The best part with where she decided to draw some swirls on the back, which she didn't want Grandma to miss. (So, should we all spell it Gramma now?) In perfect backwards words, it reads, "Look on the Back." I have no idea how she managed to do that. If you read it in a mirror it is perfect.
Hope you enjoy your card, Gramma!
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment