One of my favorite spots to take visitors is Boone Tavern restaurant in Berea. The building is beautiful and they have a great menu, including local cuisine and some more traditional fare. I have enjoyed every meal I have ever eaten there.
I have taken my parents, Ryan's parents, and been with a few friends, but never with Ryan. (He was always at work). He took the day off work today so we could go on a date, and I decided it was time to break him in. I think I have been holding off for years because I know he is going to disapprove of the number of times I have taken Rachael (as a small child) to a restaurant with linen napkins.
We had the traditional spoonbread (it's good if you like cornbread, I always think it could use a big helping of honey alongside it), and we also had an appetizer of homemade potato chips and three cheese dip. Ryan had the fried catfish and I had a delicious pork sandwich.
Such a fun date day!
1 day ago



No comments:
Post a Comment