Saturday, March 31, 2012

Food for March

This isn't new - it's just fun.  We had our awesome home teachers over for dinner before they  moved to Arizona, and since they are Star Wars fans, I cut the top of the apple pie with the Star Wars cookie cutters.  Josh got the X-Wing and he thought it was so cool he didn't even want to eat it.

The pies I took to Ward Council for Pi Day: french silk chocolate and apple.  They aren't new either but Pi Day is a food holiday so I thought it would be appropriate to mention.

A new recipe - Rachael called this Taco Chili and it fits.  It is so yummy and it was a great crock pot meal, so I see it showing up on our winter menu often.

And a new food: hickory smoked swiss and cheddar cheese.  It was so good, we ate the entire block in two days!

No comments: