Monday, March 4, 2013

Family Visit

Lots of our family came out for Rachael's baptism. My sister Lesley and her daughter Anika stayed at our house as well as my parents. I picked up Lesley and Anika at the airport while Rachael was in school on Thursday, so I took Anika with me to pick up Rach at school. Notice that both of Rachael's feet are completely off the ground!
We took Rachael out of school on Friday and went to San Francisco.  Anika wanted to see the Golden Gate Bridge, so we went.  (I like to be a cool Aunt like that.)  A huge thank you to my sister-in-law Lorie who let us borrow her minivan so we could all (safely!) fit in one car. 
We drove over the Golden Gate bridge, then I took them to one of our favorite restaurants in Sausalito for lunch. 
And for dinner - In N Out!

No comments: