Strawberries for Breakfast
Then we opened presents!
Rachael's preschool was canceled for snow and Daddy even got to take a snow day, so we went ahead and opened presents early. It was fun to do; she then got to play with all of her new things all day.
Party time! I invited just a few of her friends over for cake & ice cream. It was designed to be an after school party but since we have been snowed out of school for two days, it was a nice break for everyone to get together. Rachael had a really great time. It only took her about five tries to get all those candles out.
(Yes, most of her friends are boys).
We finished the day with dinner out a Q'doba - still her favorite place - and playing some games at home.
Happy Birthday baby. I guess you are not a baby anymore.




2 comments:
I can't believe she is 5 already!! That cake turned out so great- good job!!!
Happy happy birthday, Rach!! We love you so so much!!
Post a Comment