Saturday, May 7, 2011

More Easter Fun

The City of Richmond always does a fun Easter Eggstravaganza, usually the Saturday before Easter.  This year it got pushed out a week because of the rain - which wasn't all bad, it was less crowded than usual.  We had time for Rachael's favorite thing to do at any of these festivals: the inflatable slide.
The egg hunt isn't so much of a hunt, it's more of a candy free-for-all, but it's still fun to watch all the kids grabbing everything they can.  Rachael spent more time running than grabbing, so I redirected her efforts.  She picked up candy for awhile, then stopped.  When I asked was was wrong, she said, "the basket is too heavy!" so I held the basket so she could collect some more candy.
And we finally got a chance to take a picture of her in her Easter dress outside, without the rain. (Of course my favorite hardly shows the dress!)

No comments: