Since I knew Easter Sunday would be a little crazy, we went on a date the week before. We have been trying to spend birthday money less on material "things" and more on "experiences," and when we talked about what to do this year he remembered what a great time we had at Ruths Chris last year, so that seemed to be the perfect fit again.
I forgot to get a picture of the two of us, but I did get this shot of my perfectly cooked tenderloin. It was amazing. Ryan had the ribeye and the potatoes au gratin we love.
On his birthday I let him choose the menu and he picked shrimp scampi with lobster mashed potatoes. The potatoes turned out so well I'm sure we will do them again.
Yum.
For birthday cake he picked his favorite, banana cream pie.
Happy Birthday Ryan!



No comments:
Post a Comment