Sunday, May 9, 2010

M(om) & M(e)

Rachael's adorable Primary teacher gave all the kids in her class this M&M game to take home to their moms today.  It was Rachael's favorite part of Primary today -she was excited to take it home and play.


Here are the colors and the answers Rachael gave (my answers aren't nearly as entertaining):

Mom & Me Moment
Take turns drawing an M&M candy from the bag without looking.  Look at the list below for the M&M that matches the color you drew.  Ask the other person the corresponding question.  Have fun getting to know one another better!

Blue: What is one of your favorite things to do with me?
  Rachael: Read stories and play games.

Green: Tell me a story about a bad day you had.
  Rachael: When I fight with Alex.

Yellow: Tell me a story about a good day you had.
  Rachael: When I don't fight with Alex.

Brown: What question would you like to ask me?
  Rachael: Any question?  Really? How about what is 10 + 10?  (And she was impressed that I knew the answer!)

Red: What is something you really love about me?
  Rachael: Reading stories and playing games.

Orange: Hum a song and I'll try to guess what it is.
  Rachael: (Indecipherable humming.  After a minute I guessed a song and she pronounced it correct.  I'm not sure she even knew what she was humming!)


Thanks Jessie! I sure learned a lot about Rachael - it was so fun!  We're off to read stories and play games.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Aww, you guys are too cute. I'm glad I could help you guys have a fun time! Happy Mother's Day!!