Monday, November 24, 2008

Family Home Evening

We had our lesson on prayer, which seems to be a frequent topic in our house. I'm sure we'll do it again, although Rachael's prayers are pretty cute most of the time. If she holds still.

Earlier in the day Rachael got to pick some Little Debbie Christmas Tree treats and we had those for dessert. Can you imagine anything better?? She thought they were great.

The highlight of the evening was reading the Book of Mormon. We started reading one ore two verses back in March, having Rachael repeat the words back. A thrilling milestone tonight: we finished 1 Nephi chapter 1! At this rate it will take us 159 years to finish... we better pick up the pace.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Too cute! I bet the memory of making it through that chapter with your little angel will be so special. And what a nice story to tell when she has her own family. Glad I found your new blog!