Oh how we love you!Many hours of silence past
But now you are here.
New Phillips HDTV
Joins another Phillips set
Fourteen years of age.
Fell from three feet high
Still it runs wonderfully
High expectations.
You are expensive
But at steal at Sam's Club store
And worth every dime.
We love the small size
Family room feels larger
Merry Christmas.
OK, no more haiku from me. But we do love the new HDTV.
3 comments:
I don't know what should cause me more concern after only two days without a TV:
1. Kristin's moving poetry about the television set
2. Rachael jumping up and down all night saying "TV, TV..."
I'm TOTALLY envious!! Our TV was a hand-me-down when we got it, and recently took a 1.5 foot fall (facilitated by, and on top of my toddler-size son.) The outside was cracked, but it still worked, so my oldest son duck-taped it together. I currently sing odes to Duck-Tape, and I think we'll wait on getting a new TV. ;-)
OK I just think I should add here that RYAN ordered the TV from Sams the same night the old one broke and RYAN took time during lunch to run to Sams and help pick it up and RYAN was the one who spent Monday evening getting it all set up to work with our remotes.
love ya!
Post a Comment