The highlight of the trip for Rachael had to be lunch with the Princesses. I made reservations before we left at Akerhaus restaurant (at Epcot, in Norway) where they have "Princess Storybook Dining."
You get to meet one princess (in our case, Belle) and have a picture taken, and a free 8 x 10 was included with the lunch. I didn't know that ahead of time so it was a nice bonus. Rachael was thrilled just to have met Belle.
Then the rest of the princesses started around the room partway through our meal. First, Aurora, in her pink dress.

Then Ariel, who says, "Say Bubbles!" for pictures.Then Rachael's favorite, Cinderella. My favorite princess pictures were the ones where the princess bent down to be on the same level with Rachael. Can't you just see the adoration and hero worship in Rachael's eyes?

Last of all, Jasmine, who let Rachael stand on the chair to have her picture taken. (Unfortunately we didn't like how any of those turned out, so I picked the one where she's signing Rachael's autograph book.)
It was so much fun to see Rachael get so excited about each Princess. If I ever take a little girl again (like Rachael when she is six or seven!) that is really into princesses, I will totally do this activity again.
No comments:
Post a Comment