Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Food

I'm pretty sure we can't have a trip to Disney and not blog about the food. The princess lunch was fun! The princesses obviously were lots of fun, but the food was fun, too. Ryan and I had regular adult food, but Rachael got Mickey ravioli. They're pretty serious about the Mickey Mouse theme here.

Dessert was good, too!

Even the kids' meal plate is shaped like Mickey.

One night we all had burgers. Nothing quite like bacon double cheeseburgers at a theme park to raise your cholesterol about a thousand points. It was yummy, though!


One night we stopped at our hotel for a treat before we went to bed. Rachael got a cookie with sprinkles. Which she then proceeded to pick off all the sprinkles - which are, you guessed it, shaped like Mickey - and eat them. Even the ones off the bottom. Didn't touch the cookie.


My very favorite food is always the Patisserie in France at Epcot. I had chocolate mousse and Ryan had an apple tart. Yum!

No comments: