Friday, March 20, 2009

Flashback Friday

You'll never guess what this house is if I don't tell the story. And no, we have never lived there.

15 years and one day ago Ryan and I took a trip out to Grand Junction, CO, just because we could. (It was a Saturday.) We drove aimlessly through a few neighborhoods, probably just to kill time, and we were picking out houses we liked. At the same time instant we both picked this house as a favorite. I took a picture to memorialize the moment.

And now for the rest of the story... we had been dating only four weeks when we took this day trip. When we got back to Ryan's apartment that night, he popped the question and we were married four months later.

Happy 15 years and one day of being engaged!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Well, if we were going to live in the same house, it only made sense that we should be married!

I love you gorgeous.