Rachael is all girl. The house is covered in a plethora of pink. She wears pink dresses and pink shoes. She plays with pink dolls, in pink strollers. Her car seat (in Kristin's car) is pink. At any given time she is carrying a doll around the house, or dancing in her pink outfit. She is girl through and through.
I have been making progress. I have bought her some Star Wars figures and ships. This gives us something (non-pink) to play together. The other night, while Kristin was away, we were happily running around the house blasting those pesky battle droids. And Rachael was getting it as she flew her Ashoka action figure around the house in her purple Jedi Starfighter. After a few times around, blasting battle droids and repairing the ships, Rachael informed me that the ships had to land on the Stairs. Why? I asked. Because it is Ashoka's Nana's house, and she wants to give Ashoka and Obi Wan some Jedi Fruit Snacks was the reply.
So close, yet so far...
1 day ago
2 comments:
I have read this 3 times in the last 30 minutes and it never gets old! That is too funny! I live amongst 6 Star Wars freaks. I know very little (or nothing) about proper verbage, etc. when it comes to Star Wars. As long as they keep telling me I'm prettier than Princess Leia (did I slaughter the spelling of her name?), that's all I care about...:)
PS-If I could give a sound bite with this comment, you would hear the Star Wars theme song in the background...no joke.
Makes sense - even Jedi Knights like fruit snacks.
Post a Comment