Rachael gave her very first talk in Primary today. She came up with most of it herself. Since most of you missed it, here it is:
Heavenly Father gave us parents to love us and take care of us.
My daddy goes to work. Sometimes he goes to China. Daddy likes to work in the garden. He holds the priesthood.
My mommy goes to meetings and plays the organ. She plays with me. Mommy takes care of us when we are sick.
My mommy and daddy love me very much and I love them too. We were sealed together in the temple so we can be a forever family.
I know Heavenly Father wants us to be happy.
In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
1 day ago
1 comment:
That is so cute & I love that she came up with most of it herself! Good job, Rach!
Post a Comment