Thursday, May 7, 2009

Preschool Graduation

Tonight was Rachael's preschool graduation program.The little 5 year olds looked just darling in their 5-year-old caps and gowns! The program was well done - the kids recited the alphabet, sang some songs, and got to watch the older kids get diplomas. And there was cake afterwards... always good!

Rachael had two letters for the recitation of the alphabet, H and I. She did a great job.

As part of the program, they read each child's name. Rachael managed a little curtsy when her name was read, which got a soft chuckle from the audience.

Here is Rachael's class, minus one little girl, Annaliese.
L-R: Charlie, Caroline, Clark, Jackson, and Rachael.

The kids also sang some songs as part of the program. Here is a video of "Seven Days of the Week." I love it because Rachael looks so spectacularly bored.t


1 comment:

Lorie said...

So cute! I love her little dress!