Friday, August 21, 2009

Family Trip, Day 2

One of Rachael's few requests on this trip was to ride on of the four wheelers with Grandma.
Mission Accomplished.


Rachael really enjoyed picking the flowers out of Grandma's garden. Right up until she got stung by a bee. She cried a little, then announced, "I don't think I like bees anymore."
(Photography note here... I was just trying to snap her picture. I had no idea it would look like she had black eyed susans for eyes!)

Aunt Lorie and her boys came up to visit, too. Here's our two favorite pink girls.

Fishing with Grandpa again - the high tech version.

A favorite pastime: throwing rocks with Ryan.

Another favorite: "Grandpa's Park," otherwise known as the swingset.

Uncle Ryan took Rachael and Braden (and Sam, of course, who always has to ride in the back) for a ride on the RTV.

Not to be outdone, Ryan gets a ride from his Mom.

Lastly, Rachael really enjoyed reading books with anyone who would read them to her. Click here to jump to YouTube and see Grandpa & Rachael reading "Trout Trout Trout."

No comments: