Before we left the Salt Lake valley, Rachael, Merrilee and I visited Rachael's Great-Grandma Wells. We had a lovely visit and even got to take a walk around the Jordan River Temple; just a quick walk from where Grandma lives.
Rachael loved the flowers the best. There were lots to look at!
Great-Grandma took us to lunch at Panda Express, where Rachael practically refused to eat anything. Even the promise of ice cream could not get her to take more than two bites of the potstickers she ordered. Come to find out later (much later... like the next day, I think) she had a horrible canker sore in her mouth at the base of her bottom teeth, and she couldn't hardly eat anything. Poor baby!
***********************************************************
While we were visiting my parents, Rachael, my mom and I went shopping at the factory outlet stores in Park City. We had a lot of fun! Rachael loves to try on clothes, jewelry, shoes, anything girly.
We had a great trip! Thanks so much to both our families for lots and lots of fun and good food.
No comments:
Post a Comment