Since Rachael's dance recital is coming up, we practiced how to do a bun in her hair. I figured if it could withstand an entire dance class, we would be on to something. It worked! Turns out you can do almost anything with enough gel and hairspray.(It's not the best picture, but I love the way she's twirling!)
We made necklaces for each other. It took a day and half. I'll have to remember that for next time. Rachael has one that matches this aqua colored dress. I have one that matches Rachael's personality.
We helped with the ward service project last Saturday, too, which was to clean up part of an old cemetery. Mostly that involves clearing brush and weeds, and chopping down a few trees. We stayed out of the trees and mostly worked on clearing out between some headstones our ward uncovered last year. There was quite a turnout for the event; it was fun to be part of all that activity.Five more days till Daddy comes home. We're on the home stretch now!

No comments:
Post a Comment