It's our little girl's first Sunday as a Sunbeam! This is a picture of her standing outside the building. She looks cold but really she's just folding her arms. We have been talking this up all week, so she was pretty excited to go. I don't know how long it will last - sooner or later she will figure out there are no toys in Primary.
1 day ago
2 comments:
Too Cute Rachael!
I am the sunbeam teacher in our ward! I loved today...the first day of real primary! They were so reverant and yes...they did notice that there were no toys. But we hardly had time for the lesson after the snack and the bathroom and drinking fountain trip!
I LOVE this age!
She looks so grown up. Aiden came home (I had a LONG night at work and wasn't able to make it) and said she had a new friend in primary. She loves having Rachael in her class!
Post a Comment