Thursday, January 8, 2009

Preschool

Rachael had her first day of preschool today! She started at the Little Hands Preschool, which for her age is one day a week for three hours. Just about right.

Today's letter of the day was K, so one of the activities was to do tissue paper kites. She had so much fun!

She also learned a new song... she spent all afternoon singing variations on "Every letter makes a sound, K says kah." The best, though, is the video.



Cue the applause.

4 comments:

Amy said...

OK, I just watched her video over 10 times. Rachael, you're a star!

Lorie said...

I could watch it over & over, too! Do you know how much I love that sweet precious girl?!

Karin said...

She is so cute!
She is growing up to fast! The last time I saw her was at Julie's reception...Wow that has been a long time! Now I feel old!
She is very cute!

Jessie said...

Man oh Man! If we get Aiden and Rachael together, just think of the videos we could make!