
These are the cute Tinkerbell boots we went and bought today just for the occasion. (I have resisted boots all winter because we really don't get that much snow, but these were a bargain at $8 for the pair).

And this is the face of the three year old that refused cooperation on any level, and ended up not ever going out to play. By this afternoon she decided that all the snow was melted (not true) so she didn't want to go out. I quit arguing with her.

She ended the night by leaving something special and very messy in her underwear that earned her a quick bath and an early bedtime.
Tomorrow is another day...
3 comments:
OH the joys of motherhood! Sorry, I just had to laugh!
LOL! I LOVE that pic! That's similar to the face C used on me when i FIRST tried to convince her to go out in the snow; she didn't relent until the other kids were out there playing and having so much fun!
When it snows here, I have to make the boys wait until 9:00 AM before letting them out. Then I check to make sure it's at least 20 degrees. Once they're out, I have to drag them back in. (I don't use that word lightly.) I put on MY boots and drag them screaming back into the house.
Post a Comment